Learn to make these amazing low carb and keto EASY Parmesan Ranch Chicken Wings with only 4 easy ingredients! Less than 2 grams net carbs per serving!
Usually I’m a baby back rib gal when it comes to meaty party appetizers, but I changed my tune after tasting these Easy Parmesan Ranch Chicken Wings. Coated with a mixture of Parmesan Cheese and ranch seasoning, these wings are incredible. Another favorite is Keto Fried Chicken Wings, they’re just as crispy and delicious as regular fried chicken, but without the carbs!
For game days, dinner or a get-together there’s nothing like serving a big platter of tasty, moist wings and seeing everyone dig in. Talk about flavor… I used some leftover ranch seasoning mix with sour cream and a dash of hot sauce to make a zesty ranch dipping sauce to go with! Yum.
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE PARMESAN RANCH CHICKEN WINGS
These wings could not be simpler – just four easy ingredients for full of flavor oven-baked wings!
- Chicken Wings – I like to use fresh wings but frozen is fine too!
- Buttermilk – this is my keto alternative to the dredging in flour then dipping in egg step!
- Ranch Seasoning Mix
- Parmesan Cheese – low carb “breading”
HOW TO TELL WHEN CHICKEN WINGS ARE DONE
Take the temperature of several of the wings with an Instant Read Thermometer. Insert the thermometer in the thickest part of the wing, careful to avoid the bone. The minimum safe internal temperature for the wings is 165°F. If the temperature is below that, put the wings back in the oven for 3 – 5 minutes and or until the temperature is reached.
Parmesan Ranch Chicken Wings
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a large shallow baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. If using foil, lightly grease or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Into a large bowl, add the chicken wings and pour over the buttermilk. Toss to coat.
- In a shallow bowl, add the parmesan cheese and ranch seasoning mix and stir to combine.
- Working one at a time, remove the chicken wings from the buttermilk, allowing excess to drip off. Roll the wings in the parmesan cheese mixture and place wings in a single layer on the prepared pan. The wings should not be touching.
- Bake on center rack of oven for 45 – 50 minutes, until a meat thermometer inserted at the thickest part of the wing reads 165°F.
- Remove to a serving platter and serve hot.
EQUIPMENT WE USED!
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
© Copyright Christine Mello for Holistic Yum. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.
If you made this recipe, please leave a comment and rating below. I would appreciate the chance to troubleshoot any issues you might have had before you leave the rating!