EASY LOW CARB CHICKEN SALSA VERDE CASSEROLE
Easy Low Carb Chicken Salsa Verde is zesty, creamy casserole with cauliflower that the entire family will love. Great for make ahead and freezer friendly!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 2 cups chicken bite size pieces or shredded
- 1 cup sour cream reduced fat
- 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese divided
- 2 12 ounce packages frozen cauliflower thawed
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 8 slices pickled jalapeno + additional for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 9 x 13 or similar size baking dish with cooking spray.
Thaw frozen cauliflower in microwave 3-5 minutes or bowl of hot water until tender.
In large bowl, combine sour cream, softened cream cheese, salsa verde, cauliflower and 1 cup of cheese.
Add chicken and stir to coat.
Scrape into prepared baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Arrange jalapeno slices on top.
Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes until ingredients are bubbling around the edges and cheese is melted.
Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 400kcal | Carbohydrates: 11.4g | Protein: 22.5g | Fat: 30.1g | Fiber: 2.7g | Sugar: 4.3g