LOW CARB SMOKED SAUSAGE BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
Family friendly, Low Carb Smoked Sausage Broccoli Casserole is full of rich flavor and oozing cheese, Great for make ahead and freezing.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
cool 5 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 8 ounce sour cream
- 8 ounce cream cheese (1 block), softened
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp minced onion flakes
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- 14 ounces Polska Kielbasa smoked sausage sliced into 1/4 inch thick pieces
- 12 ounce frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 large red pepper, small diced
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese divided
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 9 x 13 or similar size pan with cooking spray.
In large mixing bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese, garlic powder, onion powder and cayenne.
Add red pepper, broccoli, sausage and 1/2 of shredded cheese to sour cream mixture. Stir to coat.
Scrape sausage mixture into prepared pan. Top with remaining shredded cheese.
Bake on center rack of 350° oven for 30 minutes until cheese is melted and edges are bubbling.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 393kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.9g | Protein: 15.8g | Fat: 32.9g | Cholesterol: 105.1mg | Sodium: 867.1mg | Potassium: 243mg | Fiber: 1.8g | Sugar: 2.2g | Vitamin A: 234IU | Vitamin C: 57.9mg | Calcium: 293.8mg | Iron: 1.3mg