LOW CARB SMOKED SAUSAGE BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
Family friendly, Low Carb Smoked Sausage Broccoli Casserole is full of rich flavor and oozing cheese, Great for make ahead and freezing.
- 8 ounce sour cream
- 8 ounce cream cheese (1 block), softened
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp minced onion flakes
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- 14 ounces Polska Kielbasa smoked sausage sliced into 1/4 inch thick pieces
- 12 ounce frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 large red pepper, small diced
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese divided
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 9 x 13 or similar size pan with cooking spray.
In large mixing bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese, garlic powder, onion powder and cayenne.
Add red pepper, broccoli, sausage and 1/2 of shredded cheese to sour cream mixture. Stir to coat.
Scrape sausage mixture into prepared pan. Top with remaining shredded cheese.
Bake on center rack of 350° oven for 30 minutes until cheese is melted and edges are bubbling.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 393kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.9g | Protein: 15.8g | Fat: 32.9g | Cholesterol: 105.1mg | Sodium: 867.1mg | Potassium: 243mg | Fiber: 1.8g | Sugar: 2.2g | Vitamin A: 234IU | Vitamin C: 57.9mg | Calcium: 293.8mg | Iron: 1.3mg