EASY HAM MUSHROOM SOUP
Smoky and full of woodsy mushroom flavor, this easy soup tastes decadent but is totally low carb and gluten-free.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 16 ounce baby bella mushrooms quartered
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups ham, diced bite size cubes
- 1 tbsp fresh snipped parsley
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
Over medium heat in dutch oven, melt butter.
Add in mushrooms. Saute until just mushrooms start to soften and release their liquid, 3 - 5 minutes.
Stir in garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Add ham, parsley, pepper, thyme, broth and cream. Stir to combine and bring to a simmer.
Continue to simmer 15 – 20 minutes until mushrooms are tender.
Ladle into soup bowls and garnish with fresh parsley leaves.
Calories: 243kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.2g | Protein: 17.9g | Fat: 17.3g | Fiber: 1.1g | Sugar: 3g