Keto Maple Salad Dressing – A tangy, low carb blend of olive oil, apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard with a hint of maple flavor. Delicious for adding zip to green salads and coleslaw. Great as a low carb dipping sauce too!
Let’s face it guys. Salad is no fun without a pour of tasty dressing to spark up the flavors, like our popular keto spinach salad with maple dressing. That’s where this amazing Keto Maple Salad Dressing comes to the rescue. It’s totally easy to make from simple ingredients and can be used on just about everything.
And don’t fell you need to limit yourself to salads…this stuff is great as a marinade for chicken and shrimp and as a dipping sauce too! Keep some in the fridge and next time you are having cheese or a boiled egg…dip it in this dressing. No more plain boring snacks…it’s a rule at our house!
HOW TO MAKE KETO MAPLE SALAD DRESSING
This super simple keto dressing is totally versatile. Pour in on salads, use as a base for coleslaw, sprinkle on roasted vegetables or use as a meat marinade. Just mix the 4 pantry ingredients together, than salt and pepper to your tastes. THIS RECIPE MAKES ABOUT 3/4 CUP OF DRESSING.
💡Good Idea – Add the ingredients right into a small jar or glass bottle, replace the lid and shake. The dressing is ready to use and leftovers can go right into the refrigerator.
SIMPLE KEY INGREDIENTS
- Olive Oil – to keep the dressing light and let more of the maple flavor shine thru, we used light olive oil to make this amazing dressing. Vegetable or canola oil are good too!
- Apple Cider Vinegar – has a mild, sweet taste but doesn’t overpower the maple flavor.
- Low Carb Maple Syrup – this is our favorite brand for real maple syrup consistency and flavor. It’s made in the USA!
- Dijon Mustard – great emulsifying agent that helps bind the oil and vinegar and adds tart flavor.
👉TIP – use organic apple cider vinegar for your recipes. It tends to have a cloudy appearance with sediment at the bottom of the bottle. Unfiltered and unpasteurized varieties tend to have a richer apple flavor than processed and filtered apple cider vinegar.
Keto Maple Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup low carb maple syrup
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl or jar, add the maple syrup, mustard, vinegar and olive oil. Whisk or shake well to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. Shake or stir before using.
EQUIPMENT WE USED!
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
© Copyright Christine Mello for Holistic Yum. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.