Get your taste buds humming with easy Oven Keto Buffalo Chicken Wraps. Made with chicken breasts, almond flour, buffalo sauce and tangy blue cheese toppings, they’re are easy to make and packed with bold flavor and protein!
Let’s talk about tasty chicken, like these Oven Keto Buffalo Chicken Wraps. I am in LOVE! Chicken breasts are versatile, easy to cook and pretty boring unless you really dress them up. That’s where this recipe comes in. I love these breaded, buffalo breasts for wraps, but there are so many other ways to enjoy them, like in salads or just as they are dipped in dressing. Make them in large batches and freeze for later so you’ll always have some handy.
This site may contain affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links, which helps to keep this content free.
Ingredients to Make Oven Keto Buffalo Chicken Wraps
How to Make Oven Keto Buffalo Chicken
Making this chicken has just 4 easy steps. Trust me, there’s nothing complicated about this.
First, slice the breasts in half longways to make thin cutlets. The chicken will bake a lot faster this way. Then dip each one in egg, then flour mixed with salt and pepper. I think buffalo sauce is plenty spicy, but if you think you’ll want it even spicier, add a pinch of cayenne to the flour. It’s up to you.
Lay the coated chicken out on a baking sheet and let’em rest for about 10 minutes. That helps to “set” the coating. Bake for about 30 minutes until done. Now the fun part. Get out your brush and lightly coat on the sauce. I say lightly because the almond flour has a habit of cracking off the chicken when you touch it. Give ’em a couple of light coats of sauce just to be sure. Put the pan back in the oven for a few minutes to heat up the sauce.
Cut the chicken into long slices and put the wraps together. Lay the chicken on the lettuce, add tomatoes, dressing and crumble. Fold the lettuce over the top, pick it up and take a big bite. Delicious!
Looking for More Tasty Keto Chicken Recipes?
- Easy Keto Cajun Chicken Wings
- Low Carb Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- Easy Parmesan Ranch Chicken Wings
- Low Carb Creamy Mustard Sauce Chicken
- Low Carb Keto Fried Chicken Wings
Keto Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease or line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice chicken breasts in half lengthwise to make cutlets.
- In a shallow bowl, beat eggs with 1 tablespoon of water. In a second shallow bowl, mix almond flour, salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture to coat on all sides, let excess drip off. Then dredge with flour mixture, turning to coat. Tap off excess and place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken. Let sit for 10 minutes for flour to soak into the egg.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until chicken has reached internal temperature of 165°F on instant read thermometer.
- In a small bowl, add the melted butter and add buffalo sauce. Gently use a basting brush to coat chicken with buffalo sauce. Place chicken back in the oven for 2 – 3 minutes to heat the sauce on the chicken. Slice chicken into strips lengthwise.
Assemble The Wraps
- Lay out 6 lettuce leaves in single layer. Top with chicken strips, tomatoes and drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles and serve.
To Freeze Chicken
- Leave baked and buffalo sauce coated breasts on baking sheet. Do not slice into pieces. Allow to cool completely.
- Place baking sheet with breasts in freezer for 1 hour, uncovered.
- Wrap each breast loosely in wax paper, and place in a freezer bag or container. Freeze up to 3 months.
- To use: unwrap frozen breast and microwave for 2 minutes each to re-heat. OR place on a baking sheet and bake until heated thru.
EQUIPMENT WE USED!
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
© Copyright Christine Mello for Holistic Yum. We would love for you to share a link to this recipe but please do not copy/paste the recipe instructions to websites or social media. We are happy for you to share a photo with a link back to this website instead.
If you made this recipe, please leave a comment and rating below. I would appreciate the chance to troubleshoot any issues you might have had before you leave the rating!